Artificial Intelligence (AI) For IRA’s
Over 75% of daily stock activity is generated by computers.
Computer chess champions cannot beat winning computer chess programs.
Top AI systems can best any investor at trading.
The top performing managers use AI.
The Renaissance Medallion Fund is the father of quant investing earning over 100 billion dollars since 1980 and earning about 7 billion dollars a year over the past several years as reported in a new best-selling book entitled, “The Man Who Solved the Market”. This fund is the super predator of our age holding assets an average of two days. If you have noticed the odd behavior of stocks over the past seven years you might just be trading against computers.
Bridgewater Associates LLC. Was the top performing hedge fund in 2018 and not everyone knew, but AI was a performance enhancer to the famed asset allocation management.
Point 72 Asset Management run by Steven A. Cohen is also a top performer using AI.
You can use a top performing AI cloud-based system to enhance your IRA performance. You may do it yourself or use a manager. IRA’s are excellent because of their ability to compound trading gains without ordinary income taxation.
Trade-Ideas AI system named “Holly” has won recent awards for its excellent performance.
Holly is the only commercially available AI service that has delivered positive alpha over the past four years. Trade-Ideas has recently been awarded Best Machine Learning Development at Fund Intelligence’s 2019 Technology and WSL Awards. This was mostly due to the proven application of the technology to substantially outperform the S&P in 2018.
Holly is an artificial intelligence tool that generates active strategies each day to capture alpha.
The amazing part of its AI performance is that it closes out all trades by the end of each day.
Most recent performance figures will be published soon.
Go to: bit.ly2WcFAtM for more info.
Go to: bit.ly/2VXgpq7 to see Trade-Ideas used by traders ( a free trading room) Opens at 9:00 AM EST and closes at 3:00 PM EST.
Holly is excellent for suitable IRA owners and for managers of Private Placement Variable Life contracts.
Each evening “Holly” makes millions of calculations, tests various filters and selects the best algorithms for the next day as shown above. The selected algorithms have the best win rates and PF calculations over the past 90 days. The PF means that for every dollar at risk the algo made 1.79 to 6.30. The investor can choose which of these algos to use for the trading day. Interestingly most of the profits are earned in the morning.
Holly can even direct the trades automatically.
Advisor’s Capital Investments Inc is one of the first advisors to use “Holly”. Trade-Ideas sends prospective advisor clients to ACI for demonstration and training.
Advisor’s Capital Corp. offers educational training including “Holly” called Street Smart.
Trade Ideas is a publisher. You understand that no content published as part of the Trade Ideas Trading Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand that the views expressed in the Trading Services are the authors’ own opinions. The Trading Services may contain opinions from time to time regarding securities mentioned in other Trading Services, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another portion of the Trading Services. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs and bonds) involves risk and volatility. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Neither Trade Ideas nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. In addition, as markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. Trade Ideas makes no representations regarding Third-Party Content, nor is Trade Ideas liable for Third-Party Content.
Before selling or buying any investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
To the extent any of our Trading Services involves a model portfolio or an actual portfolio of investments, as described below, such portfolio of investments is chosen by the author in accordance with their stated investment strategy. Your actual results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
- performance results for the portfolio do not reflect actual trading commissions that you may incur;
- performance results for the portfolio do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results;
- the investments chosen for the portfolio may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price you obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert;
- you may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the portfolio;
- the size and timing of a subscriber’s purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock.
- certain of our products may contain a model portfolio that provides investment ideas and/or provides information regarding investments. Each product is available for informational purposes only. The information, research, and opinions contained in our products have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness, nor the opinions based thereon. You should not rely solely upon the research herein for purposes of transacting securities or other investments, and you are encouraged to conduct your own research and due diligence, and to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before you make any investment. None of the information contained in our products constitutes or is intended to constitute a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. Investing in the stocks chosen in any of Trade Ideas’ products is risky and speculative. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. It is recommended that you only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction.